Translate

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

MY MOTHER, MY FRIEND........ POETRY BY G.A.G.E

When long time friend of Eazy-e,Mc Ren,& Dr Dre, "JAY BIBLE" aka Big Jay (who got me the deal with dre in 2005) asked me to write some encouraging words for his mothers obituary paper i felt honored, i didnt really know what to say cause i never had to do any thing like that, i was thinking "dag, this will be a 4ever memory so wat should i say, this is what came out.......


MY MOTHER MY FRIEND

You are the voice that soothes the soul when the darkness seems to surpass the light/
When i am wrong you are the one that stirs me thru the path of making everything right/

You are my mother, the one that gave me a chance at life/
You are my friend, the one that sheltered me thru out the lonely nights/

My mentor, you teach me a way i never knew existed/
My everything, so it is thru me that you will keep on living/

But who shall i turn to now??????

By G.A.G.E

No comments:

Post a Comment